new year in hong kong
February 2, 2011 § 2 Comments
i love color combo galore. here’s my take on challenge #177.
supplies: papers – crate paper, my mind’s eye/ stickers – the girls’ paperie, making memories, PDQ
Instagram is definitely one of my fav iphone apps. it makes every photo look so pretty effortlessly! it was my 7th or 8th time in Hong Kong so i wasn’t really excited about exploring the place. was great meeting up with my hong kong friend, jason, and of course bee though! every photo in the collage has a little story behind it ( from top left) and i better pen it down here before i forget the little details.
1. it was actually my very first time taking the tram around Hong Kong *embarrassed smile* and my first tram ride was right on 12am on 1/1/11!!! it was quite a special moment shared with bee instead of squeezing with the crowd to catch the fireworks. the best part was that our tram passed by the fireworks too!!
2. there’s 2 types of letter boxes in Hong Kong – letter box and LARGE letter box. so cute!
3. bee and me on our way back to his cosy service apartment
4. strawberry is called 士多啤梨 in hong kong, instead of 草莓
5. mango sago!
6. street food. yums.
7. awesome dim sum place
8. we ordered way too much dim sum. but the dim sum was really good.
9. view from the ferry
10. while waiting for our ferry
11. prince edward MTR stand
12. another picture of the view from the ferry
can’t wait to travel again!