fireworks, firecrackers and everything in between
February 7, 2011 § Leave a comment
the past few days were awesome, as i spent my chinese new year at my grandma’s place in malaysia. i’m mad about creating lists so here are some of the reasons why i love celebrating cny at my grandma’s place.
1. we get to light firecrackers and ignite fireworks. which is something that we can never do in singapore. the sky looks amazingly gorgeous when it’s filled with fireworks.
2. try visiting relatives’ homes in a pack of 27 people. that’s what we did! and we raided all the cny goodies.
3. there seems to be endless flow of tidbits.
4. my grandma’s home-cooked meals are to-die-for.
5. i love my uncles and aunties’ humour. they never fail to make me laugh my head off.
happy chinese new year everyone (: